- Kullu, Manali, Kasol, Chalal, Manikaran, Kalga, Pulga, Tosh, Kheerganga
- Round trip sleeper train tickets to Delhi from your nearest railway station anywhere in India
- Round trip non ac semi sleeper bus to Himachal from Delhi
- 5 Days 4 Nights accommodation
- 9 KM trekking through Parvati Valley
- Tent camping near natural hot water pool
- Virtual destination expert during the trip for live suggestions
- Local transport*
*Local traveling in public transportation costs below Rs 250/person. Traveler has to take 4 bus journeys within Himachal, we will share all required information.
**Food will be available on direct payment basis in all the places where you stay.
- Upgrade to train AC coach / Flight (Actual cost)
- Upgrade to Volvo bus (Rs 600/person)
- Rent bullets at Manali (Rs 1100/day)
- Cab for local transportation
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. When can I go? Will there be any other groups with me?
A. You can choose your travel dates. We will book train tickets from your station for the dates you request. And each groups go individually. No one else with you. The plan is available all year round.
Q. Will there by any guide with us?
A. Visit Himalayas for Rs 4999 is an explorer’s plan. We want you to have all the thrill and experience of traveling. There won’t be any full-time guide with you. We will share all minute to minute itinerary and instructions before you leave. There will be local guardians in all the places where you are going for local support, plus we have a 24 x 7 customer support team.
Q. How are the hotels?
A. The hotels will be of basic standards. Don’t expect any luxuries up in the mountains. In remote mountain areas like Kalga and Tosh / Pulga, there are not any hotels with attached washrooms. Washrooms in these places will be next door.
Q. What’s the minimum number of travelers?
A. There should be at least two travelers to get a price of Rs 4999 per person.
Hotel / Guest house images:
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
For any queries or bookings, feel free to get in touch with us at +919633933499