Come and join this Pulga and Kheerganga trek trip for 3 days and 2 nights where you can rediscover yourself in the very relaxing sight of the Himalayas.
Pulga Village is known worldwide amongst all the travelers for its superstar ‘fairy forest’ – a dense deodar jungle located right next to the village. It’s a beautiful trek across mountains and offers excellent views of near and distant snow-covered peaks. It is also extremely quiet and with fewer travalers. It is a truly rejuvenating experience for city folks who usually tend to miss their rightful ‘me time’.
Kheerganga in Parvati valley of Himachal Pradesh offers a mystical journey into the woods and is one of the gifted abode for natural sulphur hot water springs. From the valley you can behold the incomparable beauty of Parvati River and the glacier of Lahaul Spiti. The trek unveils some favourite tourist destinations en route like a Shiv Temple, Rudra Naag Waterfall and a lot of interesting rock formations. Find this trip more energetic and enthusiastic with a bath in the hot springs that will let you shed away all your pains and sorrows.
- Hotel stay in Kasol
- Tent camping at Kheerganga
- Trek to Kheerganga
- Volvo bus to/from Delhi
- Cab for local transportation
Report Kasol by 11 AM. Check in at the hotel and freshen up, head out to see the local places.
After coming back to the hotel, relax by sitting near a bonfire while a light music is played.
Take bus or cab to Barshaini and begin your trek to Kheerganga after breakfast.
Its a 12 KM (one side) trek, which takes 5 hours approx to cover.
The trek offers some beautiful sights which will rejuvenate your mind.
En route, see a Shiva Temple, Rudra Naag Waterfall and lots of interesting rock formations.
You can spend the evening at your own leisure near the bonfire and relax by the camp.
After breakfast, take a dip in a popular hot water spring nearby and then trek back to Pulga.
Again a 12 KM trek (approx 4-5 hours).
- Hotel in Kasol for 1 night on triple or twin sharing basis.
- Camp in Kheerganga for 1 night on either double or triple sharing basis depends on the size of the camp.
Things To Carry
- Trekking shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Warm clothes
- It is advisable to carry water bottle and light munching as no lunch would be provided en-route to Kheerganga.
- This is an easy trek and holding a previous experience of trekking isn’t necessary.
- Well experienced guides would be present all the time (First Aid trained).
- Proper sanitation facilities would be provided at the campsite.
- In case if going out of the hotel please deposit valuables in a safety locker with the hotel manager (Monk In Shorts is not
- responsible for any theft or loss of items).
- Any activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and would be non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Only those persons would be entertained at the campsite for whom the booking has been made. No additional persons will
- be entertained under any circumstances.
- Kindly inform about any prevailing medical condition.
For any queries or bookings, feel free to get in touch with us at +919633933499 or firstname.lastname@example.org