Kheerganga in Parvati valley of Himachal Pradesh offers a mystical journey into the woods and is one of the gifted abode for natural sulphur hot water springs. From the valley you can behold the incomparable beauty of Parvati River and the glacier of Lahaul Spiti. The trek unveils some favourite tourist destinations en route like a Shiv Temple, Rudra Naag Waterfall and a lot of interesting rock formations. Find this trip more energetic and enthusiastic with a bath in the hot springs that will let you shed away all your pains and sorrows.
Things To Carry
- Trekking shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Warm clothes
- It is advisable to carry water bottle and light munching as no lunch would be provided en-route to Kheerganga.
- This is an easy trek and holding a previous experience of trekking isn’t necessary.
- Proper sanitation facilities would be provided at the campsite.
- Only those persons would be entertained at the campsite for whom the booking has been made. No additional persons will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Kindly inform about any prevailing medical condition.
For any queries or bookings, feel free to get in touch with us at +919633933499