- Backpackers Plan for 18 to 30 year olds.
- Daily departure
Extra Rs 1500 OFF for Delhi, Chandigarh users.
- Kullu, Manali, Kasol, Chalal, Manikaran, Kalga, Pulga, Tosh, etc.
- Upgrade to train AC coach / Flight (Actual cost)
- Upgrade to Volvo bus (Rs 600/person)
- Rent bullets at Manali (Rs 1000/day)
- Cab for local transportation
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. When can I go? Will there be any other groups with me?
A. You can choose your travel dates. We will book train tickets from your station for the dates you request. And each groups go individually. No one else with you. The plan is available all year round except festive seasons.
Q. Will there by any guide with us?
A. Visit Himalayas for Rs 4999 is an explorer’s plan. We want you to have all the thrill and experience of traveling. There won’t be any full-time guide with you. We will share all minute to minute itinerary and instructions before you leave. There will be local guardians in all the places where you are going for local support, plus we have a 24 x 7 customer support team.
Q. How are the hotels?
A. The hotels will be of basic amenities, but people there will be lovely and hospitable. Please do not expect any luxuries up in the mountains. You won’t have 8 inch mattresses or black out curtains. You will be staying in guest houses, home stays, tents and backpackers hostels. Washrooms in these places will be next door.
Q. What’s the minimum number of travelers?
A. There should be at least two travelers to get a price of Rs 4999 per person.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms and Conditions:
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary cause of train or bus cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, vehicle breakdown, roadblocks or any force majeure beyond our control.
- We won’t be responsible for the delay of train and any additional cost incurred would be borne by traveler on the spot.
- Check in and check out time at hotel is 12 noon. Early check in or late check out would cost additional.
For any queries or bookings, feel free to get in touch with us at +919633933499