Day 1, After getting permits from Phuentsholling Immigration office, proceed to Thimphu in private car. 6 hours drive. Check into hotel upon arrival.
Day 2, Full day Sightseeing of Thimphu in private car. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3, Leave to Paro for Tiger’s Nest. After 5 hours trek visit the main attractions of Paro. Overnight stay in Thimphu hotel.
Day 4, After breakfast, proceed to Phuentsholling. Your journey ends here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Where does the trip start from?
A. Trip starts and ends at Jaigon, border town between India & Bhutan in West Bengal.
Q. How can we reach Jaigon?
A. By train to Alipurduar (There are two stations with codes NOQ and APDJ) or Siliguri (code: NJP) or Flight to Bagdogra Airport (code: IXB). Alipurduar to Jaigon is 54 KM (1:30 hours) and Siliguri to Jaigon is 153 KM (4:30 hours). There are frequent buses from Alipurduar to Jaigon and two buses a day from Siliguri (12 PM & 2 PM) which would cost Rs 150/person. There is also a small railway station close to Jaigon called Hasimara. Train to Hasimara from Siliguri is Rs 140 for sleeper coach. Alternatively taxi can be booked both ways for Rs 8000 per car. Do let us know if you want to book train tickets as an add-on.
Q. How much would it cost us besides the package cost?
A. Additional costs for you would be the cost to reach Jaigon, lunch, and other personal expenses as mentioned in Exclusions.
Q. What documents required for entering to Bhutan?
A. Original and copies of Passport or Voter ID and three passport size photos would suffice.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum number of travelers is four. Price may change if there are not four travelers.
- Trip starts and ends at Jaigon / Phuentsholling, India – Bhutan border in West Bengal.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary cause of train or bus cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, vehicle breakdown, roadblocks or any force majeure beyond our control.
- We won’t be responsible for the delay of train and any additional cost incurred would be borne by traveler on the spot.
- Check in and check out time at hotel is 12 noon. Early check in or late check out would cost additional.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
For any queries, feel free to get in touch with us on whatsapp at +919633933499