Day 01: Airport – Pahalgam
Pick up from Srinagar airport. We drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel.
In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows (at your own cost). After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day, we will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel/ houseboat for overnight stay.
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg, (56 kms. From Srinagar oneway ). Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feet’s and dominates the entire region, Full day leisure visit around amazing scenery of Gulmarg and visit to Kongpathri by Asia’s largest cable car ( Gondola Ride ) at your own. By evening back to Srinagar hotel for Overnight stay.
After breakfast, visit Mughal Gardens, as Nishat Bagh built by Asif Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills, and Chashama Shahi Garden, Parimahal, Shankarchariya Temple, on the Top of Sulimaan, built by Pondos. In 1765 AD, you will Cover all the Srinagar City from the top. Later proceed to airport two hours prior to departure of flight.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum number of travelers is two.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary cause of train or bus cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, vehicle breakdown, roadblocks or any force majeure beyond our control.
- We won’t be responsible for the delay of train and any additional cost incurred would be borne by traveler on the spot.
- Check in and check out time at hotel is 11. Early check in or late check out would cost additional.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
For any queries, feel free to get in touch with us on whatsapp at +919633933499