Day 01: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Jispa (140 kms/ 8 hours)
Reach Manali on your own. You will be appointed with your motorbikes. Manali will give you pure bliss in the morning with a mesmerizing sunrise over the mountains! Start riding towards Jispa crossing Keylong. You will cross the famous Rohtang Pass which is a sight to behold. Continue riding along the banks of rivers Chandra and Bhaga. Arrive at Jispa by evening and check in to the camps. Spend the night at the camps.
Day 02: Jispa – Baralacha Pass – Sarchu (190 kms/ 6 hours)
Have breakfast in the morning and continue riding towards Sarchu crossing the Baralacha Pass. Visit the Deepak and Suraj Tal Lakes and many other beautiful water streams on the way. After reaching Sarchu, check in to the camps and stay overnight at the camps.
Day 03: Sarchu – Leh (253 kms/ 10 hours)
The real adventure starts today as you cross the famous 22 Gata Loops on the Manali-Leh Highway and cross Tanglang La, the second highest motorable pass in the world. You will reach Leh by late evening. Check in to the guest house and take rest.
Day 04: Leh
Wake up to a beautiful sunrise in Leh and have your breakfast. Spend the rest of the day at leisure exploring Leh. You can visit the famous monasteries around, explore the ancient Leh Palace or visit the Magnetic Hill. Spend the night in Leh.
Day 05: Leh – Jispa (225 kms/ 9 hours)
Start riding towards Jispa early in the morning. You will come across another beauty of Ladakh which is mostly ignored by tourists – the exquisite Kar Lake. Reach Jispa by evening and check in to the camps and stay overnight.
Day 06: Jispa – Manali (140 kms/ 8 hours)
Have your breakfast in the morning and start riding towards Jispa. You will come across another beauty of Ladakh which is mostly ignored by tourists – the exquisite Kar Lake. Reach Jispa by evening and check in to the camps and stay overnight.
- Transportation from Delhi to Manali and back (both ways) – Rs 2000
- Mechanic – Rs 1400 per day for the group
- Refundable security deposit of Rs 10,000 per bike.
- Minimum two riders are required for this pricing
- We will not be liable for any loss caused to travellers due to accidents, natural calamities, bike breakdown, delay in bus services and other extra ordinary circumstances which Monk In Shorts cannot prevent
- Date of accommodation can not be changed later. Change of date would be considered as a new booking and would cost extra.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond Monk In Shorts’s control like change in bike breakdown, flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights or trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- It is the responsibility of rider to bring back the bike to Manali. Failing to do so would cost carriage charges.
- The advisable maximum size of baggage should not exceed 60 liters. Remember that you have to carry the luggage to the bike and into the accommodation.
- Any damage caused to the bike because of mishandling by the rider, the cost for it will be borne by the traveler
- In case of changes in permit costs, the difference for the same will be payable by the traveler at the beginning of the trip
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees are excluded from the package cost
- Lunch throughout the tour will be on the traveller
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc & any other item not specifically mentioned in the inclusion labels
- In case of extension of a tour is required, the clients can directly contact Monk In Shorts
- Wear riding shoes till your ankles
- While riding, tuck-in your tracks into the socks to avoid hindrance.
- Wear double layered socks to avoid dust, mud, and infections during the trek.
- Do not wear tight-fitted clothes as they might hinder with your movement during the ride.
- Do not carry valuables like jewelry or expensive electronics.
- Wear proper protective headgear that fits perfectly along with eyewear and mouth protection wear to avoid the glare of the sun, dust, and wind.
- Consult with a physician if you are fit to undertake the long bike ride.
- The ride takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not litter the local sites or campsites.
- Consumption of alcohol/drugs and smoking during the bike ride is strictly prohibited
- Usages of plastic bags are strictly prohibited during the ride.
- Any damage to bike during the tour would be payable by rider directly.
Things to carry:
- License, Medical Insurance and Travel Insurance
- Saddle bags/ Magnetic tank bag/ Luggage carrier
- Comfortable clothes: tracks, raincoats, tee-shirts
- Jackets and pullovers
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Personal medication
- Riding Shoes, a pair of slippers for the night, extra pair of socks
- Sunglasses, caps or hats and sunscreen
- Personal toiletries
- Water bottles, backpack with plastic lining, daypack
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If cancellations are made 60 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
For any queries, feel free to get in touch with us on whatsapp at +919633933499